[Ansteorra] Sad Tidings

Dáire and Druinne -- the Hays Family daire.druinne at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 08:56:49 PST 2009

A year ago this past fall, we watched Don Christoforo sweep the field
to become our first Defender as the newly invested Baron and Baroness
of Elfsea.  He very nearly became our archery Defender as well.  For
Druinne, there could have been no sweeter a moment as she stood with
her dear friend, Mea, at her side.  For a year and some months, he
wore our barony's favor and never once did he fail to show himself as
an example of what a champion is.  And in all of that, he was husband
and father and never failed in that as well.

We will miss him, sorely.

Dáire de Haya and Druinne de Salesberie