[Ansteorra] regarding youth combat and rapier marshals

Kory-Kajira Lewis torinsmail at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 3 20:49:19 PST 2009

If there is anyone that is missing your card or needs to get a new one based on getting background checks complete--send in your authorization forms and I will get one out (if you have already submitted your authorization form, let me know and I will try to hunt it up).

Theresa Kwasny and Elizabeth Crouchet--your youth rapier/plastic foil marshal cards will be in the mail tomorrow

Hopefully this will be my last e-mail to the list for a few days...or a week!!!  lol
Kajira Camber
  (Khayra bint Tahir ibn Rashid)
m.k.a. Kory Lewisa.k.a. Rabbit's wife