[Ansteorra] Garreth's thanks

Childers, Jeff Jeff.Childers at ttuhsc.edu
Wed Feb 4 18:51:10 PST 2009

To all my friends and interested curious e-mailers -   Thank you for your words of encouragement and support. I was able to leave the hospital today. I have received quite a bit of supportive e-mail, and hopefully when I can sit at a computer for more than 15 minutes, I can thank each and everyone.

In this regard - my broken vertabrae, ruptured disc, skull fracture, and broken left arm will heal without need for surgery. The only tough battle left is the vertigo that I have acquired from all the brain trauma. However, this  is often a side effect of TBI, and should get better with time.

Anyways still alive,

Garreth Silverthane
Jeff Childers