[Ansteorra] Feast at Coastal Invasion/Seawinds 25th

Patty prand at swbell.net
Thu Feb 5 08:45:42 PST 2009

Greetings Ansteorra,

In a few short weeks the Shire of Seawinds and the Barony of Loch Sollier will host Coastal Invasion where Seawinds will be celebrating its 25th Anniversary.  (Feb 20-22)  We hope you are all planning on attending this special event.  Event information can be found on our website at www.seawinds.org

The feast stewards are pleased to present you with the menu for our feast as we celebrate a our history of fabulous food prepared by a long list of extraordinary feast stewards.

Reservations are strongly recommended as feast is limited to 100.  Reservations can be made through ACCEPS (limit to 75) or by contacting HL Eleanora Elizabeth Caley at medicfem at gmail.com   The deadline for reservations is Feb 15th.

First Course:

Apollonia's Beef Soup
Harvest Oat Bread
Herb Butter

Second Course:

Roasted Chicken
Bread Stuffing with Apples and Squash
Saffron Eggs
Carrots with Currants
MInces (brussel sprouts)

Third Course:

Slow Cooked Pork
Cranberry Chutney
Mushroom, Spinache and Feta Piroski in White Wine
Roasted Onions
Buttered Peas with Tarragon

Dessert:

Lebkuchen

Dietary concerns or questions can be directed to HL Caitriona at prand at swbell.net

The Feast Stewards:
Yarasslav Horsebreaker, Muirin nia Reachlinn, Pamela, Caitriona inghen Mhic Lochlainn and Fionn