[Ansteorra] To those that are needing chivalric fighter authorizations...

Kory-Kajira Lewis torinsmail at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 5 18:58:54 PST 2009

I have had quite a few people ask about getting authorizations done prior to gulf.  There will be a few opportunities, like the over the boarder wars, Wolfstar's 'Company of Wolves', etc...but if you want to play around NOW and/or can't make it to anything else...

Wiesenfeuer's fighter practice is this Saturday (Feb 7th) at Camp DaKaNi from noon-6ish (same place that northern region fighter practice was held 2 weekends or so ago).  There will be at least one authorizing marshal for chivalric combat (Rabbit--anyone else wanna play too?  :)  ) and I will bring the forms.

So, come on out...bring your armor...possibly get a bruise or two...and get your papers signed! (woo, fun-fun)

TTFN,

Kajira Camber--Kingdom of Ansteorra, Marshallate Secretary
  (Khayra bint Tahir ibn Rashid)
m.k.a. Kory Lewis
a.k.a. Rabbit's Wife