[Ansteorra] Calling ALL Archery Marshals in the Northern Region

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 04:54:36 PST 2009

In order to plan and organize the new regional archery event this summer
I need to get in contact with every Archery Marshal in the Northern Region.

Please send me a message off-list as soon as possible so that I can
confirm e-mail address and be able to get information out to you in a
timely fashion.

If you know of anyone that is an Archery Marshal that is not on one of
these lists, please forward this to them or have them contact me by phone.

Thank you for your help.

YIS,
Vincenti da Murano
Home: 405-378-2209