[Ansteorra] Sad Kingdom Law Change

Elisabeth B. Zakes kitharis at gmail.com
Sat Feb 14 06:49:36 PST 2009

On Sat, Feb 14, 2009 at 08:38, Vicki Marsh <vmarsh at twmarsh.net> wrote:

> 3) If no volunteers are working to supply, disinfect, and maintain the
> water
> supply and equipment for the fighters-at-large, then is everyone solely
> responsible for recruiting their own personal waterbearers?

I would think everyone should be responsible for providing their own water
and food at an event anyway. Waterbearing for the fighters is a very nice
and welcome service, but I've seen all too often that some people -expect-
waterbearers to be there to provide all their hydration needs and don't
bring anything of their own. Maybe I'm just old-fashioned, but I think each
person should make sure he or she has everything needed at an event and that
the waterbearing not be counted on. Waterbearers should be -in addition to-
everyone's personal supplies.

Aethelyan Moondragon
Bryn Gwlad