[Ansteorra] Past due and upcoming chivalric fighter authorizations

medicfem at aol.com medicfem at aol.com
Sat Feb 14 21:21:35 PST 2009

On that note!

I understand there will be authorizing marshals for both Rapier and Chivalric at Coastal Invasion next weekend. :)
We would welcome authorizing archery and seige marshals as well... <grin> I will print out blank marshalette authorization forms and have them available at gate so you don't have too!

The Event Website:
http://seawinds.org/Coastal%20Invasion%202009.htm

Site has camping, flush toliets, also extra chemical toliets, hot water showers, Huge open fighting field, a ravine, lots of water spikets, limited electricity ( no problem getting electric at night - but feastocrats may need plugs during day), lots of trees, and a water well fed pond that the deer love! So watch for deer if you come in after dark. Watch for deer in the middle of the night as they walk in packs of 15 -20 accross the open field. The wild life is AMAZING!

Come see the interactive Seawinds History Display! Want to see some "younger and thinner" familiar faces? We got em! Friday night is wide screen projector party! Prepare to be stunned! Point and laugh... we did!

Free munches at gate on Friday night. Donation accepted for both Breakfast and middle eastern lunch on Saturday. Stuff you until you fall over/ several courses by several feastocrats feast on Saturday night! OMG! You will find something in the feast you are going to want the receipe for! No beets! All yummy!

Feast still available!

Sign up on Acceps:
http://acceps.ansteorra.org/regit/event_main.php

or