[Ansteorra] Student chapter?

chuck.graves at faa.gov chuck.graves at faa.gov
Tue Feb 17 10:39:44 PST 2009

Greetings,

I would recommend that you start first as a student group on the campus.
The university will have its own stipulations on facility use and group
recognition...and possibly structure...and you should navigate that issue
first.

We had a successful group at Oklahoma for several years, though it is
quiescent right now.

Start with the university's rules...ours are easy after that.

Regards,
Tadhg
Alumni Advisor, Students for Creative Anachronism

Giertrud Gyldenstierne <giertrud at gmail.com>
Sent by: ansteorra-bounces+chuck.graves=faa.gov at lists.ansteorra.org
02/17/2009 10:36 AM
Please respond to
"Kingdom of Ansteorra - SCA, Inc." <ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org>

"Kingdom of Ansteorra - SCA, Inc." <ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org>
cc

Subject
[Ansteorra] Student chapter?

I plan on attending Texas Lutheran University in Seguin, TX.  The meetings
of the local shire are,
unfortunately, rather far away.

I was doing some reading and noted some "student chapters" are around.

Several of the students there DO attend the Renaissance Fair and I am sure
there would be
some interest in the group.

Does anyone know about who I would contact or such about starting such a
group when
I arrive?

YIS,

Giertrud Gyldenstierne

God is my lyght and saluation, whom then shall I feare? God is the
strength
of my life, of whom then shall I be afraide?