[Ansteorra] It seems I've made a blunder

Terri Hirling thirling at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 10:59:49 PST 2009

I need to correct an error I made in my post regarding Stargate's spring
event in April.  I stated that we'd be celebrating the 30th Anniversary of
Rapier in the SCA, someone kindly brought to my attention that its actually
the 30th Anniversary of the White Scarf -- Don Tivar being the first Don,
March 1979 (rapier being at the first SCA event).

Baroness Isabeau
(as she walks away red-faced)