[Ansteorra] ISO

Chelsea Durham baby_sis_83 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 18 06:48:35 PST 2009

Greetings to the beautiful kingdom of Ansteorra,
I am searching for that individual that holds the copyright rights to Baron William Blackfox's anthropormorphic (I butchered the life out of that) comics. There's a local furry convention that just started up and while it's too late to get into the dealers room this year, they are already doing plans for next year. If that individual is interested in selling said comics AT (at, not to) this convention, the staff would be more than delighted to help them out. Also, if there are no back copies available, one of the staff members runs or is part of a furry publishing company and a deal could be made through them. I think if this was done, it might give the SCA some more publicity.

As a side note, to those people that have seen "that episode of CSI," let me assure you that that is not how the fandom is in reality. I've recently gotten over some stereotypes of the fandom, and I plan on doing some anthropological research at the convention. Yay for anthropology!

Also if I seemed to generalize and assume too much, I apologize. This particular fandom is always met with criticism and misconceptions, so I wanted to head it off at the pass.

Thank you for your time,

-Lady Grainne Kathleen NicPadraig MacDaniel

Son, I never knew there was part of me missing until you were born.