[Ansteorra] Table designs, couple of photos, lurking the list

Brendan McEwan brendan_mcewan at dhope.net
Thu Feb 19 08:22:24 PST 2009

I'll be building mine from 2"X16"X11' solid oak with 6"X6" one piece legs.  The final piece will be approximately 2"X54"X11'.  It will weigh about 400 lbs.  So you get the idea of what kind of table I'm looking to build.  Probably chip carve the top and it will be shown at exactly 1 A&S event.  It will be a beast of a table.  And BTW, total wood cost will be about $150.

Brendan