[Ansteorra] Fighter cards going out tomorrow

Kory-Kajira Lewis torinsmail at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 19 21:39:41 PST 2009

First--thank you to the authorizing marshals that have switched over to the new forms.  Makes the data entry a lot easier :)  Those of you who have rec'd the new cards, please give me feedback if you have any.

If your name is not on this list and you sent in your forms via snail mail >4 days ago or emailed them to me and you haven't received your card--please send me an e-mail to try and determine cause.

Feb 19th Fighter Auth Cards Mailed/Completed
1.       Arnold, Mark
2.       Benton, Andrew
3.       Boehringer, John
4.       Boles, George
5.       Brown, Eric
6.       Cargill, Justin (Youth Chiv)
7.       Chandler-Finch, Brett
8.       Dickerson, Autumn
9.       Gaden, Jake
10.   Gallon, Robert (Youth Chiv)
11.   Geisendorff, Roy (Youth Chiv
12.   Hays, Stephen
13.   Hill, Jeffrey
14.   Joslin, Lyndon
15.   Jurgens, David
16.   Krupa, Anne
17.   Lewis, Jaymes (Youth Chiv)
18.   Lorrey, John
19.   Madan, Jahangir
20.   Marsh, William (Youth Chiv)
21.   Polley, Dennis
22.   Price, Brian
23.   Scott, Susan
24.   Seminara, Michael
25.   Smith, Michael

That makes 103 authorizations since Feb 2nd!  woot!!!

Kajira Camber
  (Khayra bint Tahir ibn Rashid)
m.k.a. Kory Lewis
a.k.a. Rabbit's Wife