[Ansteorra] Fighter cards going out tomorrow

Sir Morgan Buchanan morganbuchanan at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 20 04:34:39 PST 2009

First, I want to say, GO KAJIRA!!  Every new marshallate secretary in recent
memory has made some terrific changes to the process and it just keeps
getting better and better.  I love these reminders to the lists on expiring
cards and think it should be an annual pre-Gulf Wars thing, thank you!

I love the new cards.  I love the new forms.

Second... Wow, Ansteorra... if you want to see your future, go watch the
youths who will be fighting along side the adults at Gulf Wars.  FIVE of
them on this list alone!  That rocks.  And thanks to His Majesty and Sir
Asoph for making sure they can!

Just my thoughts, for what they're worth.  :)

Morgan