[Ansteorra] Water Bearing at Gulf Wars?

Sir Morgan Buchanan morganbuchanan at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 20 09:25:21 PST 2009

No.  Officially providing food causes other legal hassles.  There's nothing
wrong with doing it unofficially.

It's just like how you, the good citizen, can screw up doing CPR on someone
and not get in trouble, but a paramedic is held accountable because he's
"official."

The SCA is saying, "We're not doing it officially."  That's all.

Morgan