[Ansteorra] Requested by Her Excellency, Katheryn... PLEASE READ & RESPOND

Viviana Rowntree tinygypsylady at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 12:57:19 PST 2009

Good Day All,

If you have any item that you deem to be the Barony of Steppes, please send
me an email off list with the items you have in your possession.

There are many items that the Steppes supposedly "has" but are not in
residence of the locker.

Please note, we both know some of you have things that will never reside in
the locker for one reason or another. I still need an accounting.  Again,
anything counts - old, unusable, new, etc.

Thank you for your help regarding this matter.

--
YIS,

Viviana Rowntree
Quartermaster, Barony of Steppes

The best & most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even
touched.. they must be felt with the heart.