[Ansteorra] Water Bearing at GW

Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovvek pookyloves at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 13:02:46 PST 2009

Thank You Tivar my friend,

>>If people are not there to be on immediate hand to squirt the water in
>>the visor of our friends, someone will heat stroke and die.

Yea it sounds a trifle over exaggerated, but in precluding this
occurrence, I find a lot of motivation to go and be helpful by making
sure people stay alive. (another good habit of mine)

>Yet, oddly enough, nobody died.

That is a good thing! 1 in 10 1 in 1000 1 in 10000 1 in 100000
fighters that take the field over the years... odds are odd and The
Fates are fickle.

So, if the offices of the Society aren't going to organize
waterbearing, how will we maintain an organized level of bearing the
water and not fall back into catch-as-catch-can?

I'll ponder 5 minutes and submit some suggestions.

Thank You Tivar for helping me to understand what's happening, as
always I appreciate You very much!

{reminisce} I think back and remember on every occasion are events
intertwined, how the positive and integral effect your participation
and sense of inner Duty has been beneficial to Society, group, and
Lady.

Fond memories,
Pooky