[Ansteorra] Requested by Her Excellency, Katheryn... PLEASE READ & RESPON

Chelsea Durham baby_sis_83 at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 21 07:16:45 PST 2009

Mayhaps I get hit in the head too much, but I'm sorry to say I can't recall such a conversation. I cast chocolate roses, hearts, and shamrocks... >.> However, I could possibly put you into contact with someone that could possibly reproduce said buttons. He's a SCA'dian that lives in the former shire of Mendersham. He'll most likely be at All-Con if you'd like to talk to him then. He does alot of resin casting. If you were at Britta's last Queen's, and saw the tokens she gave out, he was the one that made those. I hope this helps... ^_^;;

-Lady Grainne Kathleen NicPadraig MacDaniel

Son, I never knew there was part of me missing until you were born.