[Ansteorra] SCA Member Lost to Fire

Jena Kirby lamiablk at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 3 08:58:02 PST 2009

William died early this morning. Willis and Amber are unharmed and staying with relatives.

For the many requests that I've had, their mundane and SCA names were the same. They were part of House McBraun and played in the Mendersham area for quite some time, tho they had stopped playing in the past few years.

 "If Americans believed in political correctness, we'd still be King George's boys --
subjects bound to the British crown." Charleton Heston