[Ansteorra] Sad Tidings

HE Kainin Tepesa kainintepesa at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 3 10:09:51 PST 2009

Our hearts are sick.

My lady and I heard the news, held each other and wept. We did so partially for our own loss of such a generous, kind and noble friend but mostly for the extreme loss that Mea & Mary must be feeling. Our prayers are with the family during this tragic time and like so many others have already stated, if there is anything that we can do to help we are here and ready.

With great sadness,
Kainin & Oriana