[Ansteorra] Sad Tidings

SoldierGrrrl soldier.grrrl at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 10:53:55 PST 2009

On Mon, Feb 2, 2009 at 9:37 PM, CJ Steelquist <orange76501 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Greetings Ansteorra,
>
> We bring dire tidings of the passing of a noble Ansteorran. Don Christoforo Antonio Passavanti was involved this very evening in a fatal motor vehicle accident. There will be a blank spot noticed upon the rapier fields, and in the hearts of many. A dear friend has moved on.
>
> Duke Ulsted the Unsteady and Duchess Ebergardis von Zell

May his memory be eternal, and may he find rest where there is no pain
nor suffering, but only life and joy unceasing.

The entire Company of Hellsgate sends their deepest condolences to the family.

Helene Dalassene
--
Blonde.  It's not just a hair color; it's a way of life.

http://soldiergrrrl.livejournal.com/