[Ansteorra] Youth Combat Sword Confusion

Manners, Tabitha tabitha.manners at okstate.edu
Tue Feb 10 13:02:53 PST 2009

I have found that a lot of the information on the Youth Combat Website is out of date and therefore only reference the Ansteorra Complete Participant's Handbook (or other such handbooks as the event requires).  That way you have a legal document to back up why you made the weapon or armor the way you did.

Liliana