[Ansteorra] Sad Kingdom Law Change

Tina Michael tinabetta at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 08:25:20 PST 2009

Wah hahahaha, now you may dispense water will ye nill ye and have no one to
answer to that might tell you you are doing it improperly. I can see it all
now........... Sneaking into camps under cover of darkness, leaving water in
your wake! Kinda like the Easter bunny..... hummmmm you already have a
festive waterbearer type costume, don't you??? Maybe something with a cape
or a spiffy hat. Oh, and a mask, definitely a mask....

Tee hee,
Tina
Designing costumes as we speak....
On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 5:58 AM, Jay Rudin <rudin at ev1.net> wrote:

> Alina wrote:
>
> Greetings From Alina Unto All:
>>
>> How very sad.
>>
>> Sad & Formerly Known As A  Waterbearer,
>> HL Alina
>>

> Actually, that's "Still Known as a Waterbearer; Formerly Regulated by
> Kingdom Law".  Carrying water to hot, dehydrated people who need it isn't
> going away.  Writing monthly reports is going away.
>
> Robin of Gilwell / Jay Rudin

Any day above ground is a good day!