[Ansteorra] Sad Kingdom Law Change

Patrick Callahan naspiritwalker at prodigy.net
Sun Feb 15 19:10:43 PST 2009

I really do not see how their Rare Royal Personages plan to avoid the conflicts which will inevitability crop up between the various rival factions as too long suppressed groups rise up and battle over which persons and whom will carry forward the tradition of “waterbearing”.  One would expect as we have heard before that the amount of precious water spilled in such struggle would be unfathomable.

Lost And Confused

P M C

Wah hahahaha, now you may dispense water will ye nill ye and have no one to
answer to that might tell you you are doing it improperly. I can see it all
now........... Sneaking into camps under cover of darkness, leaving water in
your wake! Kinda like the Easter bunny..... hummmmm you already have a
festive waterbearer type costume, don't you??? Maybe something with a cape
or a spiffy hat. Oh, and a mask, definitely a mask....

Tee hee,
Tina
Designing costumes as we speak....