[Ansteorra] Sad Kingdom Law Change

Susan Tillery sutillery at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 15 20:03:55 PST 2009

Not to open a can of worms, this missive confuses me.  I have not been a waterbearer recently, for I have long been largely a recluse, but in the old days before regulation I was a waterbearer often.  Waterbearing is a kindness, a thing we do out of love for the fighters and populous and a desire to fill a perceived need.  It was begun to help keep our warriors  healthy.  We recruited not from any household but from all who wished to help.  No matter who was organizing it I or others like me would step forward to help.  I see no reason why it should be otherwise now.

AEla,  I was I think among the first waterbearers of the kingdom, one of those ladies of the royal family her grace so kindly referred to.