[Ansteorra] Sad Kingdom Law Change

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Sun Feb 15 20:04:13 PST 2009

There have been many, many male water bearers including me! I remember Duke
Patrick Michael being a water bearer at Gulf War. He would go up to a
fighter and say "You look like you need water" and they would say "Yes, your
Grace. Thank you." and drink up. He was pretty effective.

But since the males are more likely to be on the field fighting, their more
significant others often volunteer to offer water to help them out.
Unattached water bearers may enjoy flirting with the fighters of their
choice.

In service,
Caelin on Andrede