[Ansteorra] Student chapter?

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 17 10:05:38 PST 2009

At SHSU Ravens Guild is now official.  It is a long process to get a
college/university to recognize a new group.  Check with Student Affairs (or
something similar) and see what the process is for starting a group.  It
will vary from school to school.  There will also be legal ramifications,
such as at SHSU I believe they are not allowed to have bows or crossbows on
campus.  So most of Ravens Guild is made of Rapier Fighters.

Lady Runa of The Thundering Herd
Ravens Fort