[Ansteorra] table design

Chiara Francesca chiara.francesca at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 15:47:13 PST 2009

I remember a Steppes Artisan where Dona Kayleigh did an Elizabethan display that was a small dining table, a chair, a place setting, and a small meal. It was exquisite. The scene looked like it had just been pulled off a painting.

I believe her display was all hand crafted by her. Someone here may have contact information for her that you can use to ask her where she got the plans for her table.

Or

http://www.contrib.andrew.cmu.edu/~flip/plans.html

♫
Chiara Francesca
« Ehi Prof.! Che cosa facciamo stasera?»
« Quello che facciamo tutte le sere, Mignolo: tentare di conquistare il mondo! »
(hint: italian)