[Ansteorra] I noticed something... (auction houses)

Albin_oil_de_larrun albin_oil_de_larrun at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 23 15:49:47 PST 2009

eBay has changed it's policies on big sellers. This probably is saving them money too.

Ld. Albin Oil de Larrun

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 23, 2009, at 5:47 PM, Coblaith Muimnech <Coblaith at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

Giertrud Gyldenstierne wrote:
Both http://fellowshipabbey.org/auction/index.php and http://medievalventures.com/index.php have been promoted on several lists.

People seemed to be more welcoming to one than the other...

Why is this?

Based on the posts promoting both that I've seen, one is a commercial venture, advertised as being cheaper for sellers than eBay but otherwise similar in the way it operates, while the other is a free service, charging neither sellers nor bidders any fees.

I'm just guessing, but I think it likely that the free one is the one you've noticed receiving a more friendly reception.

Coblaith Muimnech
<mailto:Coblaith at sbcglobal.net>