[Ansteorra] FW: [aten] Buckingham Palace Virtual tour

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 24 06:19:23 PST 2009

Forwarded from the Atenveldt list. This is just too awesome not to

pass on.

Gunthar

Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth of England has updated her website and
there are many things to be seen. Take a virtual tour of some of the
rooms, but my favorite of course is the galery. I have always wanted
to see the paintings in the Palace and here they are. Well hopefully
this will help you get there and share the excitement.

http://www.royalcollection.org.uk/egallery

If this doesn't work it is located on the The Official site of the
British Monarchy

http://www.royal.gov.uk/TheRoyalResidences/WindsorCastle/WindsorCastle.aspx

__._,_.___

Recent Activity