[Ansteorra] Fighter Authorization Cards to be Mailed Tomorrow (Feb 25th) and Final Warning ; -p

Kory-Kajira Lewis torinsmail at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 24 20:17:24 PST 2009

If your name is not on this list and you sent in your forms via snail mail >4 days ago or emailed them to me and you haven't received your card--please send me an e-mail to try and determine cause.

Remember:  If your are needing to get a new card for Gulf Wars...I must have the COMPLETED authorization forms in my mailbox or my e-mail inbox no later than March 6th to be able to process and get in the mail and to you in time.  If you put them in the mail on the 6th, I cannot promise that you will get your card before war.   (Just making sure that I have that clear--I sent that out Feb 4th, so this shouldn't be a surprise)

Feb 24th Fighter Auth Cards Mailed/Completed
1.       Whittaker, David
2.       Albert, Morgan
3.       Gobel, Robert
4.       Graham, Tebe
5.       Alvey, John
6.       Kinnison, Joseph
7.       Kemp, Joshua
8.       Lastovica, Christopher
9.       Burdett, Lee
10.   Clark, Emily
11.   Whipple, Skylar
12.   Love, Chris
13.   Fridenberg, Gordon Scott
14.   Herring, Teresa
15.   Benton, Andrew
16.   Page, April
17.   Downs, Barbara
18.   Boyes, Aaron
19.   Ingram, Leonard
20.   Glenn,  John
21.   Sikes, Terry
22.   Carter, Tiffany
23.   Dryer, Luke (Problem—don’t have zip code—sent e-mail)
24.   Manners, Tabitha (Youth Marshal)
25.   Manners, Alanna (Youth Boffer)
26.   Hoffman, Paloma (Youth Chivalric)
27.   Cook, Alexander (Youth Boffer)