[Ansteorra] A Day in Sherwood - Feast Reservations

Melissa Baxter-Kosub mbaxter66 at satx.rr.com
Thu Feb 26 09:18:53 PST 2009

Now that ACCEPS has closed for "A Day in Sherwood" we see that we still
have several luncheon feast reservations open.  I will be taking
reservations until Noon on Friday (tomorrow).  After that, you will have
to check at gate to see if any openings remain.  Please email me your
SCA and Modern names so that I may have the list waiting when gate opens
on Friday evening.  My email is mbaxter66 @ satx.rr.com.

Don't forget we have a pot-luck dinner planned for Saturday night!

YIS,
Lady Branwen le Baxtere
ER Event Steward
A Day in Sherwood