[Ansteorra] Pooky's Email

eleanor cleavely whiteoakbard at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 17:25:27 PST 2009

Well, I may get tramped on for my response but here goes anyway:

Pooky said "What if this E-List were like a tavern or an inn. Say the Dark
Star Tavern and when we are in here (posting) we could <maintain our
personas> and relate to each other as we would and as though we were meeting
at a tavern in the Kingdom of Ansteorra."

I would say this is a poor idea because we are not a "role-playing" group,
either online or otherwise. I see the Ansteorran list as a way to get event
announcements and such. What you're suggesting is more of a chatroom-type
set-up, which I think is what we want to avoid here.

Just my two cents.
Eleanor
--
"Mine honor is my life; both grow in one;
take honor from me and my life is done."

Ego existo obstinantus - I am resolved

Reluctor ultum , pareo parum - Resist much, obey little