[Ansteorra] Dark Star Tavern

larkinokane at suddenlink.net larkinokane at suddenlink.net
Thu Feb 26 19:13:30 PST 2009

Stiring the sleep from his rummy eyes, Altman Lauring  mumbles in his beer something that sounds vaguely like "Those who don't desire to participate in the Tavern could merely pass on by when they see the sign in the subject line." Others who wish could lift a mug o'stout and toast the cleverness of Pooky."  What say ye master Tivar?  Are ye up to exchanging verbal banter at the Dark Star Tavern?