[Ansteorra] Dark Star Tavern

Chelsea Durham baby_sis_83 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 27 06:47:43 PST 2009

I'm against the kingdom list being a "tavern." If anyone's like me, they have CRAZY things going on in their mundane lives (one year old son, full time student, rapier fighter, wife...), and sitting there trying to drum up the proper words to put on the list/[tavern] would be more time consuming than it's worth. I'm on the side of the fence with the people that say it should be somewhere else, as someone suggested a yahoogroup. I feel that there are those that wouldn't care one way or the other if everyone participated in the tavern, but there are those few, even one that would start drama because someone failed to participate and post in the style of the tavern. So, Pooky, that's a neat idea, but not one that's really feasible for this particular list. I do, however, urge you and those that would like to participate to join the yahoo group that someone (I'm so sorry; I forgot who it was!) made. Also, excellent imagination, which is hard to come by these days.
My two cents,
Grainne