[Ansteorra] The first song for a Ansteorra songbook

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Tue Jan 6 03:14:39 PST 2009

http://dragonsfire-tor.ansteorra.org/Downloads/Newcomer's_Songbook.pdf
This song book has some old period and period feel songs that have been loved by Ansteorrans over the years. The song I have linked you has a long history
Today we all are used to seeing the golden tabards but this song is about an Atenveldt War where the Tabards were first worn. In those day in the Principality we wore the star over our hearts.  I will tell you what I know about the story but maybe some of the people who were there will share their memories.
willow