[Ansteorra] 12th Night?

Stephanie Wilson imstephw at swbell.net
Wed Jan 7 09:28:45 PST 2009

After trying to remember everyone who received awards at Twelfth Night, I
gave up and referred to the OP.

Alaric Greythorn of Glen Mor - Star of Merit, Order o/t
Alaric Greythorn of Glen Mor - Azure Keystone, Order o/t (Elfsea)
Anika der Grat of Falconrose - Award of Arms
Caitilin inghean Fheichin - Sable Thistle of Ansteorra, Award o/t
Catrin ferch Maelgwn - Premier Bard
Corvin Fenarro - White Scarf of Ansteorra, Order o/t
Damon Xanthus - Oak o/t Steppes, Order o/t
Druinne de Salesberie - Iris of Merit, Order o/t
Ealasaid Mac al'Bhaird - Azure Keystone, Order o/t (Elfsea)
Elec inghean Seain - Award of Arms
Gavin the Younger - Award of Arms
God Buddha Odinsson - Iris of Merit, Order o/t
Helen of Scarborough - Award of Arms
Hrafn Olafsson - Oak o/t Steppes, Order o/t
Ivan von der Bierbuch - Award of Arms
John Plus - Award of Arms
Lasguaard Aglanar the Red Fox - Sable Thistle of Ansteorra, Award o/t
Lawrence Mac Mhurchadh - Award of Arms
Rosmerryn Carew de Courcelles - Sable Thistle of Ansteorra, Award o/t
Sarah di Rimini - Sable Comet, Award o/t
Serena Lascelles - Sable Thistle of Ansteorra, Award o/t
Susanna Nightegale de Caldewell - Sable Thistle of Ansteorra, Award o/t
Tostig Logiosophia - Sable Thistle of Ansteorra, Award o/t
Vanessa de Verona - Pelican, Order o/t

Other than that, the feast was yummy, the bardic performances were
fantastic, the clothes and table decorations were gorgeous, the gaming was
entertaining, and the weather was unseasonably but pleasantly warm.

Anne Barrington
(proud wife of Don Corvin Fenarro and teacher of Lady Caitilin inghean
Fheichin)