[Ansteorra] new site to find song book songs

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Fri Jan 9 23:29:29 PST 2009

This site has some wonderful period songs, but I don't know the tunes. Would any  of you be able to teach any of these songs.
http://www.geocities.com/jeff_suzuki/periodmusic.htm
Now I want to tell you my persona stand on filk song. I think there are two kinds of performances. Performances that make you fell that you are in a Medieval world and make you forget the ordinary and Performances that drag you back into the 21st century. I like magic and if you do that for me I don't care if your piece is filk.
Now saying this you should check out the filk on this site. These kind of songs are lots of fun to sing while traveling or when you are working on a site.
willow