[Ansteorra] Crown Tournament Feast Menu

Melissa Carter honeyfrog at gmail.com
Thu Jan 1 09:02:27 PST 2009

Greetings All.
I hope this new year finds you all warm, snug, healthy and happy!  Here is
the planned feast menu for Crown Tournament.  As always, things could change
at the last minute due to item availability/seasonality.

This is planned as a soup sideboard luncheon to begin at or around noon.

*Menu*

Beef Barley Stew (made by HE Loch Soilleir, William)
Chicken Chowder
Seasonal Vegetable Soup
Meat Pies
seasonal fruit cobbler
breads

We will be preparing for 100 and feast gear will not be provided.  If there
are any questions or dietary concerns please feel free to email the feast
steward with those issues.

Thank you all and I look forward to seeing you at Crown Tournament!

Herrin Hedwig von Luneborg, Feast Steward
honeyfrog at gmail.com

--
Far away in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them,
but I can look up and see the beauty, believe in them, and try to follow