[Ansteorra] OT: Lubbock

John Atkinson johnmatkinson at gmail.com
Thu Jan 1 18:57:22 PST 2009

My mundane job is going to put myself and two of my Soldiers in
Lubbock around 7 pm Friday evening, with a planned departure early
Sunday morning.  I have to do a funeral Saturday morning, but that
should be wrapped up by 1230 or 1300.

Anyone have an idea of how to spend a Saturday afternoon/evening in
Lubbock without getting into trouble?  Already checked Bonwicke's site
and there doesn't seem to be anything in particular going on
Society-wise that day.

Suggestions on local restaurants that aren't national chain, etc,
welcome.  Please drop me a line off-list.

Ioannes Dalassenos
--Vita Aureliani