[Ansteorra] A/S LIST

Dcypress Dcypress at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 5 09:54:20 PST 2009

I have several books on papermaking.. that cover 18 centuries.. including modern methods. I haven't been able to actually start
making paper as of yet mainly because I don't have the space in my garage and won't do it in the kitchen as several processes need
to be done outside or in well ventilated areas.

If you would like a list of some of my books (including the Complete Anachronist guides) for information let me know. Also many of
the more modern books paper making processes are really the same as earlier periods just using modern equipment really. And some of
the modern books delve with scrapbooking but you can skip those pages, but they also cover minor bookbinding (which I also do).

Moire
Hellsgate