[Ansteorra] Plans for 30th celebrations

Robert Fitzmorgan fitzmorgan at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 19:58:46 PST 2009

  I am working to setup a Bardic Tribute to Ansteorra's 30 years of
greatness at the 30th Year Celebration.  The details are not yet confirmed.
The basic idea is a Bardic Circle where we perform songs, poems and stories
from and about our history.
  I am also in the planning stages for an Ansteorran History Museum at the
event.  Details will be posted as soon as they are confirmed.

Robert Fitzmorgan
Kingdom Historian

On Tue, Jan 6, 2009 at 5:53 AM, willowdewisp at juno.com <willowdewisp at juno.com