[Ansteorra] Gulf Wars carpooling?

Giertrud Gyldenstierne giertrud at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 16:28:05 PST 2009

I would like instead of having to cancel or take a bus (that was a mess!)
this year to get to Gulf Wars,
to possibly find a ride.

I have a hotel room, which I would be willing to share if anyone needs it.

I will pay for gas too.

I however cannot travel before the 14th...ON the 14th and 15th is fine.

The 13th is the date with plans (there is an Arlo Guthrie concert that the
whole family is planning to attend...
and let's face it, they guy isn't getting any younger!)

I live in Lake Charles, LA which is a city I-10 passes directly through.

I need to find out if I need to drop my reservation at the hotel (not that I
want to...)

YIS,

Giertrud Gyldenstierne

God is my lyght and saluation, whom then shall I feare? God is the strength
of my life, of whom then shall I be afraide?