[Ansteorra] Fw: Gulf Wars Herbal Classes

David Backlin edrei at smythkepe.org
Fri Jan 9 12:59:20 PST 2009

----- Original Message -----

War sounds intensify and the horizon grows dark as the enemy kicks up dust with their approach upon our beautiful Gleann Abhann.

Hurry  and get your classes scheduled to teach in the Herbal/Botanical Pavilion in Artisan's Row.  We already have classes on herbal soap making and ointments and cough syrups.  We need lots more hands on classes.  If you have a herbal/botanical skill that you can't wait to teach, contact me and let me get you scheduled for a class. Don't be caught empty handed!!

Bantiarna Morin inghen Ruairc

Joyce Zeiler

jzeiler at ar-digit.net

479-209-3919