[Ansteorra] Trading masks for ride to Candlemas

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Fri Jan 9 22:34:25 PST 2009

I would like to go to Candlemas. I want Carnival. I don't have any money but I do have all sorts of masks that didn't get used at Central 12th night. I also have a bunch half done that I would be willing to costummize for people.
I would be willing to make masks for ride or I would accept money so I could pay for ride. If you  are going to Kings Roundtable  and would like to see what I have call me and I will put them in my car.
willow