[Ansteorra] easymaking something neat for a camp site

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Sat Jan 10 00:27:06 PST 2009

I had been trying to encourage people to dress up your campsite. Even if you don't have period tents you can put up neat walls and other things.
In period you will find paintings and and buildings that have been painted with a repeat design. Sometime they would make strips of differant colors and then stencil things on it.
Here is a very good site on stenciling. If you would like examples of what I am talking about write me and I will send you a post with pictures attached. I can't do this on the list because the program won't let me.
http://www.mfgraffix.com/hird/faoilt/stencil.html
willow