[Ansteorra] Crosspost - Yoga classes to start again in the Barony of Steppes

Viviana Rowntree tinygypsylady at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 06:59:10 PST 2009

Good Day to all in our Fair Kingdom,

Please forgive the wide cross post, but I know some who live in our area but
may not be on the Steppes List and have expressed an interest in my Yoga
Classes.

Yoga classes will resume next week on Thursday, January 15th, at 7pm.  The
location will be, again. Mistress Genevieve and Don Duncan's home.

We have limited space.  If you are interested in attending, please contact
me offlist.  I have room for about 6 students, at this point.  Mats are
provided.

Those of you who were my "regular" students, if you are going to try to
attend, please contact me as well so I do not "give up" your spot.

For those of you who are interested but wish to know more about my classes,
style, etc - again, please contact me offlist.

--
Namaste,

Viviana

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly,
Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile!!