[Ansteorra] spiffy e-mail characters (was: A question. . .)

Alianorra MacAiodh alianorramacaiodh at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 15 01:44:50 PST 2009

If the letters are in Austrian I can take a look at them if you like. Its very similar to German and I can pass as an American who knows the language but since I dont think in I dont consider myself fluent. But I would rather help with the copies rather than the originals. If you would like a translation that is? ~Alia