[Ansteorra] Roundtable

Dale, Richard N DaleRN at aetna.com
Fri Jan 16 11:29:49 PST 2009

Just another reminder about Kings Roundtable is this Saturday and the
website is listed on the Kingdom Calendar. NO LUNCH will served at this
event due to university food restrictions. There is lunch available on
Campus and several close fast food type eating establishments. Maps will
be available. I will have my cell phone with me so contact me at
817-240-5518 if you have issues finding PICKARD HALL on the UTA campus.

Thank you for your time

Master Richard Fairbourne

This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information. If
you think you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the
sender by reply e-mail and then delete this e-mail immediately.
Thank you. Aetna