[Ansteorra] New to Area

Kris gorawen at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 16 12:54:55 PST 2009

Greetings Good Gentles,

    My name is Lady Gorawyn Verche Diamwnt and I am a handmaiden to Her Majesty of Gleann Abhann. However I have recently in the last year been uprooted into these fair lands of Ansteorra. My experience with Ansteorrans has been great in the past. This last Gulf Wars, I was invited along with my household Shadow Legion to enjoy some good Ansteorran cooking, as well as on Friday night while in charge of the entrance to the Knowne World Party two of your esteemed squires helped me to keep my Ladies throwing beads to the crowd and brought us refreshments atop the Fort. So it is with pleasure I make all of your acquaintance and hope to find out more about the area and events nearby. I have a boyfriend who is interested in learning more about the SCA though he is new to the area as well and did not get a good reception where he came from when inquiring. He is a Olympic class fencer that broke his legs and cannot fence at that level ever again. Given time though it is our hope that when his legs heal completely he may be able to engage in light fighting. I have been a Minister of Children and a Art and Sciences Minister. I enjoy brewing, wire weaving, jewelry making, metal working on a small scale, armor making, tooling, glass working, leatherworking, and scribing. I am in college in the mundane world to be an English or Art teacher. My major is Secondary Education and my minor is Art. I will be posting this on several lists to get to know the areas near me in San Marcos and Austin as well as Ansteorra on the grand scale. Feel free to contact me off list or on.

Lady Gorawyn verche Diamwnt